Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Take it a day at a time

Have you ever felt like you have so many things to do that it's easier to just not do anything? I've always liked the fast paced environment--the one that makes your legs hurt because your running around so much. But, there's a certain someone, the someone who is throwing legos across the room, and sticking a plastic fork in one of them right now, that doesn't like this. He's content walking around the house wearing nothing all day long. He's content taking those piles of mine that I'm not getting done, and throwing them across the room. He's happy to hand me a dvd and act like he just handed me the winning powerball ticket. I don't know if I'll ever get caught up, but I'm going to be more like Jack. I'm going to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment