Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little sister

So, tonight's blog is going to be about my little sister. It's rare that I consider her my little sister, because we've always done the exact same things--in fact we used to dress the same, too.  Our mom still thinks that we are twins. Heck, if I had two girls, I would do the same thing. I remember when we were little and we played a game called Kristy and Cathy. Who knows where we got those names, but we were best friends who really didn't do anything but go by those names. I was always the coveted Kristy, and Sarah was always Cathy. Wow..we were cool. Either way, Sarah has always been one of my best friends.  She's always been my wingman, especially when it came to fighting off Chris (our little brother) and the neighbor boys in Nerf Gun wars and water fights.  She was a founding member of the Adventure Club and Swamp Patrol.  Wow, we had fun. I think we may have been the only two girls who actually got pocket knives for Christmas. Though, we've each gone our own ways, life wouldn't be the same without Sarah. She's the only person I know that will laugh at the mention of a single word--and that word will remain a secret. She's going to Thailand in a few weeks, and I just want her to know how much she means to me and her little buddy, Jack.

1 comment:

  1. I sure do love you both! I'm so glad for computers so we could get back in touch!

    ReplyDelete